The purpose of the Finance Committee is to monitor, administer, and make recommendations about the co-operative's finances and financial policies and procedures to the membership and the Board of Directors.
Their responsibilities include:
- creating a draft budget for membership approval;
- coordinating internal financial decision making;
- monitoring the Co-op's finances and making recommendations;
- preparing monthly financial reports;
- ensuring that long-range reserves and investment plans are on track;
- providing education to members on Co-op finances.
Contact: treasurer (at) beavercreek.coop